Day 209. 2021 July 27 Tue. Theme = obey God’s Words and apply them to resolve challenges in my life
- Olympic game watching with spouse was fun. JP mixed double table tennis won the first historic gold was the highlight of yesterday. An learns the country flags naturally.
- Teaching An 2 pattern to speak (1) やりたいこと → お願いしたいこと and (2) 困ったこと →お願いしたいこと was joyful and seems good. Good practice for both adults and children
- Next step at work: wrote email to search team hiring manager about my willingness. prep for an unofficial interview with AS. Continue the cheerful services to current team ←←←← w/o expectation on them but confident and expectation on the Lord.
- Continue to train An on (1) sleep early + reading ehon by herself before bed (2) teeth brush and ofuro frequently and by herself (3) communicate clearly (4) eating variety and health ←←← I need wisdom and reverence from the Lord to continue and guidance on her eating habit
Read & Receive: Obey God’s Words = the Key to Growth
- Luke 6:49 (NIV) .. but the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation.←←← obedience is foundation of one’s life
- Ephesians 5:1–2 (NIV) follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children. and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us .. ←←← growing in obedience
- 1 Thessalonians 4:1 (NIV) .. we instructed you how to live in order to please God .. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more ←←← encourage others, instruct others (fam and friends) to live in the way of love
- I pray for my obedience to grow over time and through life experience with Jesus. I pray the same for everyone in my family first and then church.
- I pray for wisdom and courage to instruct and encourage my fam and church fellows